Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Persona 4 anime announced

While I've been in a bit of a writer's slump, I recently found the news story that I must share with EVERYBODY


Anyway, holy crap, this has the potential to bring in a a whole new wave of Persona fans, which will help me in my unending war with the Final Fantasy fans...

From what I noticed in the trailer, they appear to have made some new music for this. On the plus side, it appears that the person who made the music from the original game will be working on the soundtrack. Personally, I hope “I'll Face Myself” makes an appearance in the anime.

Hopefully, they manage to capture the majority of what made the video game awesome, and allow a wider audience to understand my deep love for Chie. Sadly, the only thing from the trailer we could see was actually less informative than the opening sequence to the video game.
 (starts at 1:48)


More importantly, this will probably force me to bring out my old Seta Souji cosplay. I thought that cosplay was going to be retired, but I guess it gets to come out of the closet again.

Updates will be posted here as I get them, and I would appreciate anybody sending them to Darthsomebody@yahoo.com

No comments: